Legal Information for The Mindful Woman
- If you enter into a business agreement with another member of this group, you release Chantal from any responsibility in relation to that relationship.
- You must not post anything if the copyright is the property of somebody else, that might cause a breach of any law or other obligation, that might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, in breach of confidence or a similar obligation, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy, that might be considered as spam or that infringes any rights belonging to another person.
- This group may cease to operate at any time due to the group owner’s circumstances or a change in Facebook terms. Chantal is not to be held accountable for any changes in the group that may impact on the functioning of the group.
- Posts within the group are made by individual posters, and Chantal takes no responsibility for the content.
- Disclaimer: The information provided here and in any Unfold Your Freedom, Franc Essential, The Mindful Woman or Chantal Vanderhaeghen’s programmes or training is not financial or advice regarding investment. Any reviews or testimonials shared by Chantal are genuine, however they do not guarantee similar results.
These guidelines were created on 8 December 2015 and will be updated as required.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.