Does the thought of using your voice make you feel anxious?
Do you need to feel heard?
Do you want to be able to speak your truth?
How would it feel to remain calm and centred as you do?
I would like to join the 5-day Unfold Your Voice Series
This 5-day free Unfold Your Voice Series is to support you in finding and using your voice. It focuses on leaving behind any beliefs that no longer serve you, your happiness, or the ones you love.
You will learn to express yourself with confidence.
Life should be overflowing with fun and love, but it can become stressful and frustrating without effective communication. It can take courage and strength to stand up for yourself and not be lead or influenced by others. You need confidence to express yourself in the way you want so you’re heard without feeling guilty or selfish. Learning to give your voice power will bring you harmony and make room for joy!
After spending years working on my own voice to make it beautiful, strong, and powerful, I want to bring this learning to you so you can ‘have what I’m having’: a sense of self, confidence, and comfort in being yourself.
You will learn:
- How a balanced fifth chakra transforms your sense of self
- How you can unfold your unique voice without feeling guilty and selfish
- How to appreciate your own voice without needing to please
You will find out how to:
- Speak your truth
- Feel heard
- Listen effectively
- Have a voice
- Be able to say yes
You will receive:
- A short and sweet themed email based on the Throat chakra about how to unfold your voice
- An exercise to support you in being able to express yourself and what holds you back
- A beautiful quote to keep you motivated
By the end of the experience:
- shimmer with the empowerment you’ve gifted yourself
- let the joy of your new found understanding influence your loved ones
- begin to value yourself
- feel confident and strong in doing what suits and benefits you
- make considered decisions that suit you
I so look forward to helping you find your voice!
It’s time to find your true voice.